QTranslate is a free translator for Windows (Windows
8/7/Vista/XP). With this small utility, you simply select the text
you want to translate and then press the hot key (Ctrl+Q to show
translation in the popup window or Double Ctrl click to show the
translation in the main window). The program also has the ability
to speak text Ctrl+E and perform a dictionary search Win+Q.
Also, you can open the main window and type text manually.
Note! The program translates text by using online
translation services, so you need an Internet connection.
The current version supports the following translation services:
The program has two modes of translation by mouse selection (click
on the program icon in the system tray to turn this mode on):
- Show icon (Select text in any program, the program icon
will appear near the cursor. Click on the icon, the popup window
with the translation of the selected text will appear);
- Show translation (Select text in any program and the
popup window with the translation of the selected text will
The main features:
- Translate text in any application that supports text
selection (Google Chrome, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook,
Acrobat Reader, Skype, IE and etc.);
- Search in online dictionaries;
- Search in offline XDXF dictionaries;
- Instant translation;
- Spell checking;
- Text to speech synthesis;
- Word suggestion/autocomplete;
- History of translations;
- Virtual keyboard.